Monday, February 23, 2009

mY 2 yEaR oLd NoAh BeAr!!!

Here are a few cute things that my sweet Noah says and does right now.
"I ont nuggle!!!"
-I want to snuggle-
"I ont cer rear rear reareal"
-I want cereal"
"I lul lu"
-I love you-
"I ont cullin"
-I want to color-
"peeeeeese"
-please-
"I ont girkle"
-I want you to draw a circle-
Everytime Noah hears a truck or loud car, he says,
"I ont chappy!" or "Is it Chappy?!?"
-Jeff's last name is Chapman and Noah calls him Chappy-
Noah has figured out how to open his bedroom door and it is quite the circus some nights trying to get him to stay in bed:). Last night he snuck all the way out into the living room and was right behind me before I realized he got out.. he's very sneaky about it:).
Noah loves "gogoot" (yogurt) and asks for it all the time.
He also loves "cancakes" (pancakes).
Everytime I put Noah's clothes on for the day he looks down at himself and says "cuuuuute!!!"
Naoh is always wanting me to put bobby pins in his hair and when I do he says "pitty!!!" (pretty)
When I put Noah to bed at night he always folds his arms and reminds me "payer" (prayer) and then after we pray his says "a bye" (wanting me to sing a lullabye".
Just recently he has started to sing along with me and also sing along to the hymns in church.
I love my little bear so much... he brings more happiness to me than I could've ever ever imagined! I am so blessed to be able to be his mom!!!
I love you little bear!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck. he is so freakin' cute. hope you dont mind me stalking your blog. i love to look at all of the pix. glad you are doing well.
    love ya, cp

    ReplyDelete