Saturday, December 27, 2008

ChRiStMaS!!!

Thanks to my sweet sister Toby, Christmas was AMAZING this year. Honestly, I have been dreading Christmas for a while now. I have been fighting back tears & just trying not to think about it. I've discovered that it sucks to be freshly divorced and "alone" on Christmas.
Last Sunday I sat in church all by myself and listened to the Christmas Program... not cool. I was genuinely expecting Christmas to suck big time. However, Toby made it amazing. With the meals, the snacks, the love, the fun, and the amazing environment her home is, Christmas was great. I can't thank you enough Toby for your kindness and welcoming of Noah and I. I love you so much!!!


2 comments:

  1. I was so glad that you guys could be there!!! I love you so much. What a blast. It was so much fun having Christmas at my house for our first time:) Those pictures are priceless. Love you Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann. It was also special because you were there with us. It is hard to be alone on the holidays. But, nothing tames the ache like the love of family all around. You are a blessing in our lives and I am so thankful we got to spend the holiday with you. Hugs!! And Love!!

    ReplyDelete