Thursday, December 4, 2008

COLDPLAY!!!

Ya know those bands that just play songs that touch your heart? <3
I heard they were coming to town and there was NO way I was going to miss it. I also didn't want anyone else (that I knew loved them like I do) to miss it. So, I paid it forward & bought Lydia a ticket. Then I bought my bro-in-law Jake a ticket for his birthday - who in turn bought my lil' bro and his cute wifey tickets!!! YAY!!!!
So, Lyd and I were on the floor and were in the front, right against the stage for most of the concert... AMAZING!!!




5 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE BLOG ANN! YAY COLDPLAY!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so jealous that you were so close! We learned our lesson about concerts...if you're gonna spend the money, just go all out and get the good seats! Next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tight blog, Anne. My friend went to that concert. I bet it rocked.
    - Jer
    EliteEternity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have to say I am jealous you got to see sytycd!! I love that show! Your blog is way super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea! I'm so jealous of you! I LOVE Coldplay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I'm so glad you have a new one & hopefully you will keep this one up to date! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete