Monday, January 5, 2009

*JuMpIn' JaCkS*

Toby, Jake, Chandler, Thomas, Anna, the baby in Tobe's belly, Corey, Bridgette, Noah, & I surprised my Dad this weekend and came down to St. George to visit. So far we've had a lot of fun. Tonight we went to a place called Jumpin' Jacks where they had some bouncy castles to play in. The kids all loved it and we had a lot of fun:).


Noah is really becoming a fan of Anna... he's so sweet with her and just loves her a ton. Today she woke up from her nap and was crying down the hall behind a closed door. Noah stood down the hall calling her name in a very worried voice for a few minutes and then headed down the hall to find her. When he found the room she was in he knocked on the door and then looked down the hall at me and said "stuck! stuck!" What a cute boy:).

1 comment:

  1. I love all the updates!! Noah is getting so big! I love the pic of him eating!! =) So Toby is having another baby?? How fun!! Tell them congrats!! =)

    ReplyDelete