Thursday, January 15, 2009

NoAh DeCiDeS hE's A bIg BoY!!!

A couple of weeks ago, while Noah and I were visiting my Dad & Jodi in St. George, Noah learned the art of hoisting his leg up over the side of the crib! Needless to say, he hasn't stopped since.
My dad helped me transform his little Ikea crib into a "big boy bed" and Noah LOVES it. After putting it together, I brought him in and he was so excited to see his "new" bed. His eyes got big and he ran around super excited about it. When anyone came over, he ran them in to show them his bed.
At bedtime, he was excited to get in and promptly said "bye, bye, see ya!" and waved me out of the room. However, a few seconds after I left he began throwing a tantrum and continued for about 20 minutes. He threw his binky under the door and then started screaming "I WANT BINKY!!!" He then stuck his leg under the door and tried his hardest to get out.
After about 20 minutes I snuggled him and put him back in bed and he slept the whole night through without falling off... he LOVES his bed!!! At naptime yesterday he walked around for a minute and I peeked under the door and he had crawled back into his crib and had his blanky over him.
I LOVE MY LITTLE MAN!!!!

1 comment: